Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help! My Qvws Scheduled on QEMC is gone!

Hello,

I entered in the qmec today and all my schedules are gone, i just can't see them, but i didn't change any configuration. And they are all enabled in the Documents page.

Anyone has ever experienced something like this?!

Thanks!

My server is 9.0R3

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
colinh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Lucas

Go to the QlikView Server Settings tab in QMC and click on Apply.  Then check on the Status page and see if your scheduled reloads have returned.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

you should upgrade to QV9 SR7

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello Lucas,

Do you have updated any ODBC drivers in the same computer where the QlikView Server is installed? Did the documents reloaded anyway?

Try disabling one of them, Apply, and enable it again.

Hope that helps.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica

Not applicable
Author

Indeed,

I have updated an odbc connection but it wasnt related to the ones used by qlikview.

I tried this approach of disabling and apply, and them enabling it, but it didn't work.

I also removed the .shared files and created it again, but it didn't work either.

colinh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Lucas

Go to the QlikView Server Settings tab in QMC and click on Apply.  Then check on the Status page and see if your scheduled reloads have returned.

Not applicable
Author

Well i could fix my schedule just going in server settings and changing the log parameter. It was disabled and i just enabled it, and like magic the schedule re-appeared. Them i turned off the logging and my schedule didnt disappeared.

Alright, it seems that when i apply this kind of change on the service he was able to read the correct schedule.

Very strange.. I did it several times.. and the response was always the same.

That's it...