Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hosting Qlikview on a Webserver (Local)

Hi Everyone,

I am working on a data visualization project and I have a Qlikview Dashboard which I want to add into my own local PHP website (Made with Netbeans). I have did some research regarding this and most of the replies stated that Qlikview Server is one of the requirements. I am wondering if there is any other way for me to host the dashboard locally (just on my laptop) on my PHP website with Javascript or PHP.

p.s. I would like to view the interactive Qlikview Dashboard on my website (localhost) if possible.

Thank you very much for your time.

Yours Sincerely,

Junsheng

Labels (2)
4 Replies
marcus_sommer

I don't think that this will be possible without a server then there must be something which delivers the content. If there are any way you will find it within these and similar links: QlikView MashUp Documentation & Examples.

- Marcus

jvitantonio
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hello Koh,

Unfortunately, this is not possible without Qlikview Server which is a licenced product.

Did you take a look at Qlik Sense? It will allow you to do what you want out of the box (with some limitations).

You can also consider using Tableau for this project.

Best,

Juan

Not applicable
Author

Alright. Unfortunately I can only use Qlikview for this project. I will have a look at Qlik Sense, thank you very much for your reply .

Not applicable
Author

Alright, I will try to look for other ways to do it. Thank you for the link, I appreciate it very much .