Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How many days can I use the personal edition?

How many days can I use the personal edition?
There is a maximum number of documents that can be
opened with this version?

5 Replies
lucas4bi
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

the personal edition is unlimited, as long as you use documents created by yourself.

if you import document created by someone else, you only have 4 chances to do that, and everytime you import a document this way you'll have it with no data in it, so you need a reload.

After you finish all the 4 chances you can keep using the personal edition with your own documents, but you won't be able to open new files created by someone else.

gauravkhare
Creator II
Creator II

hi

you can use qlikview personal edition for creating as many applications as you like. This is one of the main point of difference between 8.5 and 9.0 versions. however personal edition will give you only limited chances to open those applications created by some one else.

Gaurav

Not applicable
Author

ok. In fact, I had finished the possibilities of opening other people'sdocuments. the problem is that now I do not even open mydocuments. how can I do?

Not applicable
Author

ok. In fact, I had finished the possibilities of opening other people'sdocuments. the problem is that now I do not even open mydocuments. how can I do?

Not applicable
Author

I have version 10!