Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to Enable all macros

Hello,

Well, i have a QlikView Document that contains macros ( Button for exporting to excel). Everything works, I have deployed the application in the server. And when users Log into Qlikview  for the first time a window appear ( please see the screenshot attached) that contains three choices :

- Désactiver les macros (Disable Macros)

- Activer les macros sûres (Enable secure macros)

- Activer toutes les macros (Enable all macros)

Users should select " Activer toutes les macros (Enable all macros)" so that the Export button works , but some of them choose "Activer les macros sûres (Enable secure macros)" and the macros doesn't work and  the system remember that choice.

How can I get back to that window so that i can change the selected choice ?????

QLIKVIEW.png

Thank you

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

If the users press ctrl+shift+M this dialog appears again. Another approach would be to edit the settings.ini from each user.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Open the QlikView client, and go to Help and click on "About QlikView" and then right-click the QV icon in the lower left corner to bring up the Settings dialog, and scroll until you see the setting "macrolaunchconfirmation", and change the value to 1 from 0 and click the Set button and then exit out.

Hope this helps:

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Please post only once : how to Enable all macros

marcus_sommer

If the users press ctrl+shift+M this dialog appears again. Another approach would be to edit the settings.ini from each user.

- Marcus

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Open the QlikView client, and go to Help and click on "About QlikView" and then right-click the QV icon in the lower left corner to bring up the Settings dialog, and scroll until you see the setting "macrolaunchconfirmation", and change the value to 1 from 0 and click the Set button and then exit out.

Hope this helps:

Not applicable
Author

thank you for your response, I have 1 as value in "macrolaunchconfirmation" Not 0

Not applicable
Author

thank you for your response.

Please where can I find ettings.ini and what should I edit ??

marcus_sommer

You find the settings.ini in this path:

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\QlikTech\QlikView

- Marcus