Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to Monitor a QlikView Server?

Hi, I am really new to Qlik View, I just have a request to monitor the service that QlikView Provides.

I have found the following Article https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-6699?_ga=2.159253363.850464468.1518051978-1046691850.1518051978, I understand that after identifying those Counters from the Perfmon and collecting I can Parse them and put them into a Qlik View Dashboard, but in fact I am searching for a Document where specifies which is the spected Counter value that should be followed...

Imagine that I got the counter "\Process(QVDistributionService)\% Processor Time" and the value is 34,  how do I know the result of the counter is under threshold value or above?

I wanted to Configure a Monitoring Tool  like Nagios XI or Solarwinds, so I add the counters to any of this Monitoring Tools but I need to set a threshold value so if the counter is above it  has to send an alert at least...

Can any could help me with that?

Regards

1 Reply
Gencho
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Christian

There are some tools that you can try and are pretty much excellent, I guess that one of this option can solve your necessity

QV Scalability Tools (QV10,QV11,QV12)

New utility to monitor QlikView Server usage

QlikView Application: System Monitor v5.1.23

QlikView 12 Application: System Monitor

QlikView - Performance Dashboard

The last one is a new version of the document that you already checked.

At last, did you tried the Governance Dashboard, that tool is awesome and is really easy to use, you can download it from the Downloads of the Qlik.com site

2018-02-09 10_54_07-Software Download _ Qlik.com.png

Best regards!