Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to change access point default view to All Documents

Hi ,

I have a situation, where users want to see all documents view as default view when they log into accesspoint homepage. Is there any easy way to fix the category to All as default in accesspoint?

Accesspoint.png

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Category as "All" is the default view.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

If i change that to something else and re login, its not making ALL as default.Its keeping the one i selected. So regardless of whatever category we select, if we logoff and log back in, it should always point to "All" category. Its not doing that currently. I am using QV11 SR1

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

That is stored in the cookie on the local machine. I personally don't know of a way to change it back without the user doing it.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the response.

Though i cleared my cookies, still its pointing to the category which i was selected at the latest. Its not pointing me to "All" category

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Have a look at http://www.qlikblog.at/2653/

Regards

Stefan