Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to copy the Charts in AJAX Mode ?

I want to copy the charts and paste it in ppt

8 Replies
iliyansomlev
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

You need Qlikview Desktop installed on your PC and licensed, then just go and Copy (Ctrl-C) object and Ctrl-V on ppt. When you switch to presentation mode Qlikview functions will work on the object while you are in ppt, you can also copy-paste a filter and filter your numbers while presenting, etc.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Somlev,

My QlikView Desktop is intalled with license, What ever you said is Ok for IE Plugin mode, but I want to copy Objects from Ajax Mode and paste it in ppt.. Check once Plzz..

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Helen,

No, you cannot copy/paste Ajax objects (that is WebView) including extensions to any other place.

Try using the browser's copy image functionality.

Ctrl + Shift + Right Click

Regards.

Siva

Not applicable
Author

Thanks shankarece,

I tried but It was also not working...

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

As far as I know, there is no other option, Helen.

Regards.

Siva

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Right click your mouse on the chart and select Print -> A new tab is opened and copy the chart by right clicking the chart in new tab, select Copy and Paste it in the PowerPoint file.  This way you can copy chart image.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

HI Jagan,

But there is no print option in Ajax mode..

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

There is a print... menu entry in AccesPoint (if printing is enabled for your document, that is - see QMC settings). But as fas as I can see, there isn't any in WebView in QlikView Desktop. Of course, that may depend on the IE version that's installed on your PC.

I was taken by surprise as well. My previous answer was deleted because it was incorrectly based on the WebView features.

Peter