Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Not applicable

How to create a licence analyser .qvw file ....?

Hi All

I want a .qvw file to analyse my CALs Details , how many document CALs are been used, how many document CALs are still not been assigned & the same for the named CALs also. and apart from this who , when the user last visited all such details are  also required.

Kindly suggest me how to create a xml file to load the data.

Thanks in Advance.

Tags (1)
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: How to create a licence analyser .qvw file ....?

Hi,

You have to add the setting PgoAsXmlAlso=1 to the settings.ini file that is located at C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer

This setting needs to be under the [Settings 7] section. You will need to stop the QVS service to save the file and then restart it.

Bill

4 Replies

Hi Satish,

There are many such applications available to analyze this.

Like governance Dashboard

System Monitor

and even look at below links as well.

License_Analyser_K3FDS.qvw

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable

Hi Ashfaq ,

I tried with the same governance application the steps that I followed were,

1. Stopped All the QlikView Services .

2.C:\Program Data \QlikTech\QlikViewServer\Settings File (Configuration settings File)

3. Edited it with a new line in setting 7

4.The New Line was PgoAsXMLAlso =1 at the end of the setting file and saved to same file.

5.Restarted the Qlikview Services.

But I could not find any Xml file in the path mentioned , in-fact the folder path itself is not available.

Kindly correct me if am wrong.

Thanks

Employee
Employee

Hi,

You have to add the setting PgoAsXmlAlso=1 to the settings.ini file that is located at C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer

This setting needs to be under the [Settings 7] section. You will need to stop the QVS service to save the file and then restart it.

Bill

Not applicable

Hi Bill

It worked fine for me ,The mistake that is did was that i placed the new line into the Authentication section instead of the setting 7 section.

Thanks

SATHIS

Community Browser