Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

How to include a tag in the HTML code of the AJAXZFC

We are integrating a AJAXZFC QlikView document in WebSphere. We have one security error. To avoid this error we need to include a tag in the HTML generated by the server.

How can we do that?

Kind regards,

Kim

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Are you using QV9 with onthefly AJAX-generation?
Then you want to modify the file C:\Programme\QlikView\Server\QvClients\QvAjaxZfc\opendoc.htm. It's the HTML-template of all AJAX-applications.

I have an example how to integrate a waiting cursor into a Qlikview AJAX-application.
The document describes which steps are needed to set this up. See chapter 3 how it works with QV9.
See chapter 2 how it works for pregenerated AJAX-pages in QV8.5

[View:http://community.qlik.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/14/7711.AJAX-Update-Icon.zip:550:0]

Basically I dynamically add a tag with javascript to show the waiting cursor.
Maybe what you need is even simpler. You might can modify the opendoc.htm directly.

2 Replies
Not applicable

Are you using QV9 with onthefly AJAX-generation?
Then you want to modify the file C:\Programme\QlikView\Server\QvClients\QvAjaxZfc\opendoc.htm. It's the HTML-template of all AJAX-applications.

I have an example how to integrate a waiting cursor into a Qlikview AJAX-application.
The document describes which steps are needed to set this up. See chapter 3 how it works with QV9.
See chapter 2 how it works for pregenerated AJAX-pages in QV8.5

[View:http://community.qlik.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/14/7711.AJAX-Update-Icon.zip:550:0]

Basically I dynamically add a tag with javascript to show the waiting cursor.
Maybe what you need is even simpler. You might can modify the opendoc.htm directly.

Not applicable

Thanks rva,

I see how it works.

Community Browser