Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to include a tag in the HTML code of the AJAXZFC

We are integrating a AJAXZFC QlikView document in WebSphere. We have one security error. To avoid this error we need to include a tag in the HTML generated by the server.

How can we do that?

Kind regards,

Kim

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Are you using QV9 with onthefly AJAX-generation?
Then you want to modify the file C:\Programme\QlikView\Server\QvClients\QvAjaxZfc\opendoc.htm. It's the HTML-template of all AJAX-applications.

I have an example how to integrate a waiting cursor into a Qlikview AJAX-application.
The document describes which steps are needed to set this up. See chapter 3 how it works with QV9.
See chapter 2 how it works for pregenerated AJAX-pages in QV8.5

[View:http://community.qlik.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/14/7711.AJAX-Update-Icon.zip:550:0]

Basically I dynamically add a tag with javascript to show the waiting cursor.
Maybe what you need is even simpler. You might can modify the opendoc.htm directly.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Are you using QV9 with onthefly AJAX-generation?
Then you want to modify the file C:\Programme\QlikView\Server\QvClients\QvAjaxZfc\opendoc.htm. It's the HTML-template of all AJAX-applications.

I have an example how to integrate a waiting cursor into a Qlikview AJAX-application.
The document describes which steps are needed to set this up. See chapter 3 how it works with QV9.
See chapter 2 how it works for pregenerated AJAX-pages in QV8.5

[View:http://community.qlik.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/14/7711.AJAX-Update-Icon.zip:550:0]

Basically I dynamically add a tag with javascript to show the waiting cursor.
Maybe what you need is even simpler. You might can modify the opendoc.htm directly.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks rva,

I see how it works.