Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to provide an access to any document & make the changes into script?

Hi Experts

I want to make changes in to the script which is developed by someone else. so for that I have to lease a license from PROD server.

I have provided 1 Named CAL to my account but I am not able to make any changes into the script.

Also I have added my name into distibution list of that report.

Can Someone help me ?

Br

Anta

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi

This should work because I am workin g a copy of original report and that excel is also working & is in exist.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Anta,

I assume the file exists. My question is whether the user that performs the reload task (the account running the QlikView services) is able to see that mapped drive. As you know, two different users in the same computer can have different mapped drives, or even the same letter mapped to different paths. The error message is clear enough: the file does not exist for the QlikView task, although it might work if you open the document with Desktop and reload manually.

Make sure you log on to the server with that account and that the file is available under the root path of X: drive.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel

I placed that excel into the same folder where my report is located & its working

The script runs without any error. Ofcourse I need to make more changes now.

Br

Anta