Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sushil353
Master II
Master II

How to remove dashboard from access point

Hi All,

I have distributed a document from QMEC and now i want to delete the document published on access point....

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

All you have to do is remove that Qlikview application from the folder which you have mounted.

You will find that folder configuration in.

QEMC-> System -> Setup -> Qlikview Servers -> Folders

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable

Hi,
I guess that you want to keep the document but not have it appear in the AccessPoint? If that's the case you can create a new folder that you add as a mounted folder in the QMC. Make sure you uncheck the browsable flag, an d also check your QlikView server settings so the checkbox for "Respect browsable flag" are checked...

/@Ungvall

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

All you have to do is remove that Qlikview application from the folder which you have mounted.

You will find that folder configuration in.

QEMC-> System -> Setup -> Qlikview Servers -> Folders

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable

Hi all.  I have a dashboard appearing on access point that has been removed from mounted folder.  It still appears under user documents on QEMC, too.  How can I remove it?

Thanks!

Sue

Not applicable

There were copies of the document files on our root folder.  Task distribution must have pointed to root at some point.  Deleting from the root folder removed them from access point.

sk

chadholton
Contributor II
Contributor II

I'm having this same issue, however I am not seeing a mounted drive indicated when I go to 

QEMC-> System -> Setup -> Qlikview Servers -> Folders.

Also the dashboard has been removed from both public folder and the private folder on the server.  What am I missing?