cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to upload .qvw files in to QMC?

Hi ..

Please can any one help me how to upload Qlikview applications into QMC..

Can you send any document which are related to Qlikview Publisher....

Thanks & Regards,

Chanini.G.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Chandini ,

it is simple see u create folder for that and that folder under QVS by using + symbol button and and under browsable uncheck the Tick mark ..... by this u can achieve

And please close this thread chandini and make ur interested answer as correct answer ........... if still did't understand please reply i explain in png format ..............

View solution in original post

9 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

have a look at attached image.

Place a document in highlighted path

OR you can add mounted folder as shown in image.

make sure to click on browsable.

Regards

ASHFAQ

rido1421
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Chandini

If you want any qvws which are in the "Qlikview" folder on the Qlikview server should be visible in the QMC

if you want it to be visible on the access point the place the qvw in the deploy folder...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ashfaq..

thanks for your replay...

i have some Questions...

1)How can i provide login credentials for app ie when i open the .qvw in access point.for this in which optin i have to enable in QMC?

2)Can i upload 2 saparate folders(which has different applications) at a time in Qmc.

3)Actually i upload app in Qmc when i trying to access that app in IE.

The url for app displays like

http://?document=Project_ServInsights/Application/TEST11.qvw&host=QVS it displays entire folder path i dont want to diaplay entire path name instead i have to display somename how to solve this?

please help me ....

Thanks & Regards,

Chandini.G.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Chandini ,

For ur first question 1. try like this login.PNG.png

and for ur 2nd question

yes u can do as many folder u wanna add as show in ASHFAQ png .. by using + button u can add ..

then for ur 3 question u can add ur url with ur domain name in that mark and apply .. by this u can achieve ur requirement  url.PNG.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi venkatesh..

Thanks for your reply..

I upload one folder it contains datamodel.qvw file and  practice.qvw and apllication.qvw.Access point displays all qvw filess but  i want to display only application.qvw file it has dash board design in access point. Remaining two folders contains creation of qvd's and data model scripts i dont want to display two file.... and in root folder it displays red mark...

please help me..

please following attachment...

Not applicable
Author

Hi Chandini ,

it is simple see u create folder for that and that folder under QVS by using + symbol button and and under browsable uncheck the Tick mark ..... by this u can achieve

And please close this thread chandini and make ur interested answer as correct answer ........... if still did't understand please reply i explain in png format ..............

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi venkatesh..

Thanks for reply..

Can you explain me in png format...

Thanks & Regards,

chandini.G

Not applicable
Author

add ur folders and what and ll u wanna display in AP u can make tick mark and if u dont wanna show make it as untick and please close the thread

uncheck.PNG.png

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Just want to know, is there something wrong with my answer.

I showed both in my attached image.

Regards

ASHFAQ