Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

Not applicable

I configured ldap connection in qlikview. am not able to find SSO/USERID,Please let me know this.

Hi,

I configured ldap connection in qlikview. am not able to find SSO/USERID,Please let me know this.

Thanks,

Rao.

7 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Not applicable

Re: I configured ldap connection in qlikview. am not able to find SSO/USERID,Please let me know this.

Hi,

Did you configured your Qlik in DMS mode.

Please tell more about your environment.

Hope it helps

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable

Re: I configured ldap connection in qlikview. am not able to find SSO/USERID,Please let me know this.

I am able to see ,the ldap groups, not able to find SSO

Yes I configured in DMS Mode.

Thanks,

Rao.

ashfaq_haseeb
Not applicable

Hi,

Which LDAP is this. Tivoli or something else?

Regards

ASHFAQ

Support
Support

Hi,

SSO is out side of QlikView and you will have to develop that.

Bill

Bill - Designated Support Engineer at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
Not applicable

Hi,

We installed site minder, After that connection is established in LDAP,not able to find out the SSO,Please let me

Know.

Thanks,

Rao.

ashfaq_haseeb
Not applicable

As Qlik does not authenticate all that you have to do is build your own authenticating system.

then pass header value to Qlik url.

Hope it helps

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable

Hi Ashfaq,

Can you give your no,So that i discuss get some idea.

Thanks,

Rao.