Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I have my serial number. but, i lost my control number, where do i get control number by using my serial number?

I have my serial number. but, i lost my control number, where do i get control number by using my serial number?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

I suggest that you contact your partner and/or Qlik. If you could prove that you have purchased a licence and/or a valid contract it won't make much difficulties.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

I suggest that you contact your partner and/or Qlik. If you could prove that you have purchased a licence and/or a valid contract it won't make much difficulties.

- Marcus

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Who is the contractor. If contractor send the mail just refresh the mail and see back which you receive the mail (Because, I am working with small company). If i forget my control number i must be check the Email only. So please contact to Qlik partner qoncierge@qlik.com

Tell Clearly while writing the Email and provide your Contactor / Partner company name with 16 Digit License number. So that they will provide the control number. Must be they will create one more control number which is suitable for your license number.

Good Luck

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Hai Anil,

Thanks for your answer. I got serial number from Qlik View Support.

Regards,

Madhan A