Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III

I've lost my user licences

Hi. I´ve had to restart my server, and for some reason, all my Assigned Calls disapeared. Anyone can give me a hint to restore them please?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

I'm talking about any license, in the Server folder, your Root folder is the one set up in the QEMC, System, Setup, QlikView Server, expand and click on your server, Folders tab in the right part. There you should have some .pgo files along with any other QVW file. If you are backing up that folder, you may try to get to a previous version of the folder.

Hope that helps.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica

EDIT: The Root folder by default in Windows 7 or Windows 2008 is C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Do you have .PGO, .SHARED and .META files with date prior to the restart? Licenses are kept in pgo files, if you move or delete them (maybe after an upgrade) you will have to assign them again. That happens with Document CALs if you move, delete or rename the file with assignments.

Hope that helps.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica

rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I'm talking about the Server in Qlik View Server Licences - Assigned CALLs.

Are you talking about .pgo files on the server or the clientes. If you are talking about the server, in wich folder please?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

I'm talking about any license, in the Server folder, your Root folder is the one set up in the QEMC, System, Setup, QlikView Server, expand and click on your server, Folders tab in the right part. There you should have some .pgo files along with any other QVW file. If you are backing up that folder, you may try to get to a previous version of the folder.

Hope that helps.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica

EDIT: The Root folder by default in Windows 7 or Windows 2008 is C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer