Every time I launch the web client for QlikView and try to open a report using the IE Plugin, it just hangs on 'waiting to open' screen. It then won't let me do anything with the browser other than crash out via task manager.
I've tried a full uninstall of IE Plugin and reinstall to no avail. The report seems to work ok through Java, and I have no problems through the Personal edition of QlikView.
That was a while back now for my little brain, but I'm pretty sure no direct solution was provided by our QlikView Support Reseller.
Did loads of tests for QlikView Support Desk, saving log files etc, but in the end I think I just completely uninstalled then reinstalled the latest versions of the software (new software was released whilst this was being investigated). This may have coincided with an update that we required to our SBS QlikView installation too.
So, all in all, I'd check that both your clients and your server are all on the latest versions, and if not, update them all and see if its still an issue.
I very rarely use the product over the web unless I'm testing a new report, so for all I know the problem still exists for me.