Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

IE Plugin Issue - QVSTunnel.dll issue ( Error - QVSTunnel.dll%3Fhost%3Dlocalhost could not be opened)

HI All,

We are using QlikView webserver (not IIS). When our clients working outside our network they are able to access the dashboard using AJAX client. But when they try to open the dashboard using IE Plugin, they get an error given in subject.

Note: The people who are in the same network can access and work in IE plugin without any issues.

Thanks,

Sijo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

This might help you. Read through the whole document the area you are looking for is toward the end. Your problem is with your linkmachine name setting.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

19 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

This might help you. Read through the whole document the area you are looking for is toward the end. Your problem is with your linkmachine name setting.

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the information. It has worked for us

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the information. It has worked for us

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Bill, it has worked

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Bill, it has worked

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

where do i find the config.xml file that needs to be checked? i'm thinking that's the only thing i'm missing.

thanks.

//A.

Not applicable
Author

Tried the setup mentioned as is, but getting the same error. Please see below the screenshot

QVTunneling Error.JPG

FYI : I have a clustered environment

Anything to with port 4747?

thank you

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Yes, port 4747 has to be open between the user and server. I want to check something and get back to you after looking at your image.

Bill

Not applicable
Author

Please click on the image it will showup the content.

Thanks,

Senthil.