Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

IE Plugin issue following upgrade to QV10

Hello all,

Hope you can advise.

Our QV documents are accessed via a user friendly html page that contains links to the documents themselves. The links are exactly the same as those used when accessing via Access Point. All has worked fine until our upgrade to QV10 this week.

Now when accessing the same link via our basic html page, the document doesn't open saying the link is broken. If I access the same document via AccessPoint (works fine) and then in the same browser session via our html page, this too works fine. All links used in both methods are identical.

It seems though that the browser only loads the IE Plugin correctly via Access Point, which is not what I need. I have tried reinstalls of the plugin, recheck the links on the html page, checked all permissions.

Can anyone help or point me somewhere?  I am lost!

Thanks

J

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Quick update.

Discovered the issue related to domain security and not Qlikview at all. Thanks Bill for your assistance.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Open the document from the accesspoint using the plugin. Copy the URL and compare it to the one you are using. You will find that it has changed and you will have to use the new one.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Bill, but have tried this already. The two links are exactly the same. Any other suggestions? Please!

Not applicable
Author

Quick update.

Discovered the issue related to domain security and not Qlikview at all. Thanks Bill for your assistance.

Not applicable
Author

Quick update.