Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

IE Qlikview plugin wont work for single user...?

Hi All

I have a user who cannot access the reporting via the IE plugin, she just get's a white screen and next to the "Done" in the bottom left of the browser there's a warning yellow triangle with an exclamation mark?

I can log onto her PC as myself and the report opens ok..?

All other users are ok (100 +)

Any advice welcome!

Thanks

Dominic

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Finally fixed this issue. 

In internet explorer I reset security to default level and under advanced I reset advanced settings and reset internet explorer to factory fresh status - drastic but as it turns out necessary.

I didn't have to add the server to trusted sites as suggested in some posts I found; however I'm going to arrange for this to be completed anyway as I'm sure it's probably the correct config.

Hope this helps someone out there!

Dominic

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Click on that yellow warning to get the error details.

-Rob

Not applicable
Author

I did look at that but the error was vague, something like could not load object...?

I'll look at her pc tomorrow and double check.

Could it relate to another add in interfering?

Thanks

Dominic

Not applicable
Author

Finally fixed this issue. 

In internet explorer I reset security to default level and under advanced I reset advanced settings and reset internet explorer to factory fresh status - drastic but as it turns out necessary.

I didn't have to add the server to trusted sites as suggested in some posts I found; however I'm going to arrange for this to be completed anyway as I'm sure it's probably the correct config.

Hope this helps someone out there!

Dominic