Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Impossible to remove bookmarks

Hi,

I can't remove the bookmarks using "Remove bookmark" button in Ajax toolbar.

They still appear in the bookmark list.

I must go in QEMD/Documents/User documents/Server objects and remove it from the list.

Can u help me?

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Salut Gregory,

Not too sure if this helps or is the reason, but there are 2 types of bookmarks, document and user bookmarks.

If you have created the bookmark as a document bookmark (tick box in add bookmark options) when you were in the app with a developer account, then an end user cannot remove this bookmark. An end user can only remove their own custom created bookmark.

Can it be as simple as this or do you think this might be a bug. I'm testing it in my enviro now and will tell you the results.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Cheenu,

When i am in Web mode, i can't choose if I create a document bookmark or a user bookmark.

I have the problem even if I create the bookmark with an admin account (declared as ADMIN in the security file).

I think it's a problem with the settings on the server.

Thanks for your help 😉

Not applicable
Author

Hi Gregory,

You might want to check known bugs in v10 web mode as I can confirm that with a Bookmark object in Web mode, the Add & Remove buttons are greyed out.

Sorry, I can't be of any further help.

tduarte
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Gregory, have you found a solution for this problem?

If not, check Document Properties -> Server -> Server Objects and make sure you have both "Allow Server Objects" and  "Allow Server Bookmarks" enabled.

You should then be able remove server bookmarks on Ajax client.