Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.
Could anyone please answer for my below questions on priority..
1.Like to have the session time out to be increased. Currently the timeout is 10 minutes.
If it could increased to 15 minutes then what would be the impact and where shall we make these changes.
2. Could you please explain the mechanism how the session time goes idle.
3. We would like place a warning notification in qlik before session expire.
Example : The warning message popup should be appear before 1 min the session going idle.
4. Is there any mechanism in Qlik, to revert back to existing session after back from idle timeout.
1. You can adjust the session time out setting on QMC. System - Setup - Server - Performance
There are also settings per document (in QV Desktop: Settings - Document properties - Server)
Settings are explained whe opening the help on the server.
If values are set in both places, I think Qlik will take the lower value.
4. I think you need to activate session recovery on the server
Thank you for the reply.
4. I think you need to activate session recovery on the server.
What do you mean by above statement..?
Well, there is a feature called 'Session Recovery' which should do what you want (enable users to continue where they left the application).