Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Individual Developer Licensing

What are the licensing options for a stand alone Qlikview 11 developer?

If I understand correctly, Qlik used to sell one stand alone desktop license for this sort of purpose and that is no longer the case??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

I would suggest that you talk to your sales contact at Qlik, or turn to Qlik Qoncierge, and they will help you get in touch with a sales representative.

Contact Qlik Qoncierge Service

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

The only option is the personal addition. If you are working with t customer that have licenses, you could try to lease a license from them while you are working with them.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I would be happy to buy licensing to license just my personal edition.

Are you certain this option still exists and if so how do I do this?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Personal edition is for free.

Is that what you are looking for?

robert_mika
Master III
Master III

Is free when you are working on files created by yourself...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Bill,

Just to clarify, 

Are you saying Personal Edition unlicensed OR Personal Edition licensed is the only option?

If the former, how the heck are developers supposed to develop for customers in their own local environment.  Clearly this was seen as a need at one point because I know people who have such a license.  I am aware that I can lease a license under the appropriate circumstances within the scope of a customer's network.

If the latter, how do I purchase such a license?

Thanks,

John

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

I would suggest that you talk to your sales contact at Qlik, or turn to Qlik Qoncierge, and they will help you get in touch with a sales representative.

Contact Qlik Qoncierge Service