Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Integrate Qlikview authentication with Microsoft Azure?

I'm trying to implement Azure SSO capabilities with Qlikview, for this I've added Qlikview as an application from Azure. After adding the application I'm presented with the following screen:

qlikSC.PNG

I'm stuck with the "configure single sign-on" part, after I click on that button I'm asked how I'd like users to sign in into qlikview, I choose "Existing single sign-on", after that I'm asked for a "SIGN ON URL". What URL am I supposed to use here? should this be a script on our qlikview server to handle the user and redirect? If so does anybody have any examples on how to do this either with PHP or ASP.NET?

Basically I want the user to log in with Azure and then be able to access either a qlikview document or the access point from there.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Yes, I ended up using WebTicket authentication to give access to users from Azure Portal to Qlikview AccessPoint. To get the user from Azure I had to use PHP but I think you could find a C# solution as well, since it's the most commonly used.

Regards.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ssamuels
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I'm facing the same challenge. Did you find a solution for this?

Not applicable
Author

Yes, I ended up using WebTicket authentication to give access to users from Azure Portal to Qlikview AccessPoint. To get the user from Azure I had to use PHP but I think you could find a C# solution as well, since it's the most commonly used.

Regards.

ssamuels
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Miguel,

I understand that WebTicket is a good method for authentication. How about the integration of the Directory Service Connector with Azure AD? To assign Named CAL's or Document CAL's to users from Azure AD, a user directory has to be configured in the Management Console. How did you configure the user directory? I've read that connecting to Azure AD via LDAP is not possible.

Thanks,

Stevenn