Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Announcements
BARC’s The BI Survey 19 makes it official. BI users love Qlik. GET REPORT
shane_spencer
Valued Contributor

Re: Internal inconsistency Types explained

This was something I did look in to. You simply change the setting as described above. i.e.

However some months ago we had to change the setting 'Server...' to 'Client initiates...' because of some session termination issues we were having.

The Qlikview setting for "Refresh Mode when document is Updated on Server" was set to "Client initiates refresh.  If old data not kept on server or client too old, session will be disconnected" , this is incorrect as it clashes with the "Allow only one copy in Memory"  parameter of the Qlikview server control Panel. "Server performs refresh automatically without any client action".

The statement about "A setting that may cause this..." was from Qlik (not myself) so I would take it with a large dose of salt.

shane_spencer
Valued Contributor

n.b. I put the error explanations in a document: Internal inconsistency Types explained.

Not applicable

Hi Shane,

Thx a million. I changed the settings for the application we faced this issue with. Since we had up to five errors of that type a day we shall rather quickly see results (or rather not see anything at all, since the error vanishes).

I'll keep you posted.

Best,

Hannes 

felixobes
New Contributor III

I did try changing the server settings, but the error still came up qhen I tried to draw a PieChart with multiple expressions. I tried changing some expressions, but the result was always the same. The application closes down and sometimes I get the following error. If I change the chart to use a Mekko chart, it renders just fine.

typeFQlikerror.png

youcantryreachingme
New Contributor III

Add type CT to the mix. Occurred while opening a 250GB+ file, and while I already had 3 files open, one of which was also that size (and indeed a copy of the same file, but about a month old and with a different filename). Text was simply "Internal inconsistency Type CT" - nothing more. Can't screenshot because the app has since quit.