cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Intranet page lost with V9

Hello,

We try actually to go to V9, from V8.5.

Previously in V8.5 we developped a simple intranet webpage in html, wich were using publisher script & sample page to let each user see the list of qvw he has the ability to view. This was very simple & suits out goals.

BUT V9 Came !!!

In V9, the's this new webserver, and no publisher, without any sample webpage. The way V9 webserver shows list of document is not nice & user friendly as publisher pages were.

Is there a way of having same sample webpages as publisher work ?

Regards,

T. Barq

6 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hello,

If you're talking about the old V8.5 Publisher AccessPoint, how about changing the view of the V9 AccessPoint to the 'Details' View and sorting it by 'Category'. Maybe that will make it more user friendly. If not, send a screenshot of what you're looking to reproduce in V9.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Here's a screenshot of our actual "intranet", with the small part of (ex)-publisher inserted.

We simply copy-past part of code from the file "Plugin/plugin_alldocs.htm" in previous version.

This work fine, because user is directly identified on our netwrok & he only sees documents he can, with rights rules on folders.

I'd like to reproduce something quite the same, something simple...

Regards,

T. Barq

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

T. Barq,

Manually you can reproduce something similar to the look and feel of QV 8.5 AccessPoint, so there should be a way to do it automatically.

Let's see if anybody else has any ideas.

Good luck

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

T. Barq,

Manually you can reproduce something similar to the look and feel of QV 8.5 AccessPoint (see attached screenshot), so there should be a way to do it automatically.

Let's see if anybody else has any ideas.

Good luck

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

T. Barq,

You can manually reproduce the look-n-feel of the QV 8.5 AccessPoint (see attached screenshot), so there should be some way to do it automatically. Let's see if somebody else has an idea...

Good luck.

Not applicable
Author

Hello Karl,

Thanks for your help & "Good Luck"...

I''m quite new in QV and unfortunately i don't have a piece of required level of webmastering to transform the page delivred with V9. I'm very disappointed with this V9 which goes back in fonctionalities from 8.5. I needed this V9 for its licences counting mode, but i cannot go live on this version because of that publisher's simple pages missing.

Is there a way of having editor work on this issue ?

Regards,

T. Barq