Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Not applicable

Is it possible to install Qlikview Small Business Edition on Azure or any Virtual Machine?

I have Small Business Edition (SBE) License. Currently I am using 2 servers for using this Qlikview SBE. 1 for Qlikview and another for Active directory only. I want to move this entire thing on cloud and stop using these physical Servers. Is it possible to do?

5 Replies

Re: Is it possible to install Qlikview Small Business Edition on Azure or any Virtual Machine?

Hi,

Yes, it can be hosted in cloud or even in VM.

attached document might help you.

Regards

ASHFAQ

rtn
Contributor III

Re: Is it possible to install Qlikview Small Business Edition on Azure or any Virtual Machine?

lalitinmbd
New Contributor III

Yes it is very much possible to install qlikview on Virtual Machine. I have installed it in Oracle VMBox on a Windows 7 Platform.

Not applicable

Yes it is possible to install qlikview on any VM.

Further, for the detailed Qlikview architecture you can go through this free tutorial video. It is Very succinct, to the point and perfectly scripted : - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyzIchw2Lik

Not applicable

Hi

you should mark the comments as helpful or correct answers.

Regards!