Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issues while licnesing new server

Hi

I have set control key, license no and all on the License tab in QEMC for setting Server license.

But it is giving me an error. I have removed license from  old server and trying to apply it on new.

can someone help me on this.

Br

anta

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I was trying to restart the services by normal way. In my case, we need to restart it with ID that has admin rigths.

Br

Anta

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

From old server I have clerared LEF file and added added it to new server with control and serial key and then applied.

When I clicked on apply I got message that restart of QV server needed, so I did then to the right side after apllyign it shows 'success' but later after restarting it shows empty screen.. No Document or Named CAL is avaialble in QEMC.

Please someone help me..

Br

Anta

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I recommend you contact QT Support for this problem.

-Rob

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

I have to agree with Rob, this issues can becaused by a date stamp in the license file.

In the Leif do you have a ProductLevel entry? Does it have a date after it? If so has the date expired?

If so, you can't license anything (new Software) that has been released after that date.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your input..!! However problem is solved now

BR

Anta

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

What was the solution to the problem?

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

I was trying to restart the services by normal way. In my case, we need to restart it with ID that has admin rigths.

Br

Anta