I've update the server side from SR7 to SR9 and jobs are not working in the correct way
1. Sometimes triggers between jobs not fired.
2. I can't run the job manually. I need to push "run" several times to start the job.
the following error message I have in Event viewer:
System.Exception: Access denied. || at SolutionGlobal.Logging.QTLog.GetTaskLogFileEntryList(String logPath, Int32 maxRecords) || at SolutionGlobal.Logging.QTLog.GetTaskLogFileEntries(String logPath, Int32 maxRecords)
Could not start task; Task not found. TaskID=c43f5409-a2f7-4bad-9bcd-51c7b5dd3ca7
Solved! Go to Solution.
Seems like your QVPR is overwritten.
You may start rescheduling. If you decide to so, stop the services and rename the Distribution Service folder and then start the services again. That may provide you a clean page to start with.
Here is the more detailed:
After the SR9 setup we have unstable jobs execution. To run manually we need to push several times over the „run” button.
Automatically jobs (scheduled) have the same problem – they running time to time without any issue, but simetimes not, without any logged information.
Here is the four different event log information when job was tried to run manually.
Log Name: Application
Source: QlikView Distribution Service v11.20.12664
1) System.Exception: Access denied. || at SolutionGlobal.Logging.QTLog.GetTaskLogFileEntryList(String logPath, Int32 maxRecords) || at SolutionGlobal.Logging.QTLog.GetTaskLogFileEntries(String logPath, Int32 maxRecords)
2) Could not start task; Task not found. TaskID=b3c48e08-fff3-4fe6-a926-319810428687
3) Request failed (Alternate get): System.Net.HttpListenerException (0x80004005): The device does not recognize the command || at System.Net.HttpResponseStream.Write(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) || at QMS.BackstageWebServer.RespondFileContent(String filename, HttpListenerResponse response, HttpListenerContext context, Boolean isDocumentAdmin) || at QMS.BackstageWebServer.HandleAlternateGet(HttpListenerContext context, Boolean isDocumentAdmin)
Source: QlikView Management Service
4) Failed to send response: This operation cannot be performed after the response has been submitted.
Even i faced the same issue,but rolled back and used SR8
i had issues like..
--task taking long time in reload
--need to restart the task manually
It worked fine when i updated it with SR8
I had 11.2,after upgrading it to 11.9,it gave me issues,
so i rolled it back to 11.2
and after rolling back installed 11.8.
and everything worked fine.
so u need to roll it back to what it was and then need to install the 11.8 SR.
Only if u wish to.Its not recommended but as it helped me i did it.