Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Launching a qvw file in a browser

Hi,

I'm trying to launch a qvw file in a browser (opening in a new window). The content appears fine. But it is the title bar of the browser that I'm worried about. I keep getting the text "Qlikview" appended along with the file name in the title.

Previously I tried launching the file in an iframe in order remove the Qlikview text, but turns out there is a problem with IE (IE7 especially) when it comes to iframes. Because of this, the content would only be seen on resizing the window.

Since iframes was giving me this problem, I resorted to the idea of launching the file directly in the browser url without having to go through iframes and have ended up with the title bar issue which I have mentioned above.

I'm using Qlikview 9 SR7

Can some one show some light on this?? It would be useful.

Thanks,

Nanda

3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I am not getting your problem. If possible can you upload the image of it.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

qlik.jpg

I'm trying to remove the text that is highlighted here. How do I do that?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

There is a title property in Settings-> Document Properties.->General Tab.

I dont know is will it work or not, but you can try that.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!