Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Licence Transfer

Hi,

My client has a QV server - Server1 with 1 user cal and 10 document cals; and another QV server- Server2 with 5 user cals and 0 document cals (different licence key). Can I transfer 5 document cals from Server1 to Server2?

Please help.

Regards

Raj

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

The Doc CAL and User CAL is decided on the license you have applied. So I think it is not possible to do this with current license you have. If you want you can consult your QlikView consultant or you can contact QlikTech for that.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

The Doc CAL and User CAL is decided on the license you have applied. So I think it is not possible to do this with current license you have. If you want you can consult your QlikView consultant or you can contact QlikTech for that.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi there,

Indeed, it's not possible. Number of Document and Named CAL are in the Server License, and there are not individual numbers for each one, hence there is no tool or setup in the Console to change that other than assigning or remove license assignments for one server.

As Kaushik suggests above, you can check with your QlikTech sales representative to see whether they can change your licenses or not, but in any case, if they do it is not the usual practice.

Hope that helps.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica