Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

License lease failed - license is marked as expired althought it isn't

Hello all,

I have a problem with a User actually using QV 11.

It’s a Windows-User with all rights on the system and is usually only used for running services on the Server.

He is logged in rarely and only from one workstation as the Administrator of the system said.

Since I use Nprinting to have an automated mail-schedule every day, I want the User to lease a license of the QVS to be able to open also local QV-documents. Although he has allocated a valid cal-license since a long time (probably longer than one or two year(s)) he is not able to lease a license when I "open a document on the server", which usually make this automatically. The document on the server can be opened without any problem, but local documents won’t work.

As a next step I tried to delete the setting.ini of the user and generated it again by opening a document on the server.

This results in a strange settings.ini file, which showed that the license, which is allocated to the User seconds before is expired 2 years ago. For Information: All licenses which are in use are expiring in 2014. Other Users haven't that problem.

Because of this the user can run QV only in private mode, which is not satisfiable.

Can anybody help me? What can be the reason for this? From where can the wrong allocation come from?

Best Regards Lukas

In the following you can see the settings.ini.

[ConnectionsMRU]

Item0=qvp://thjo-rwl/Kulturplanner_Ticketanalyse_Tagesauswertung.qvw

Item1=qvp://thjo-rwl/Kulturplanner_Ticketanalyse_Einnahmenstatistik.qvw

Item2=qvp://qv2003ntauth/Abrechnung_HPARTNER.qvw

Item3=

[Settings 7]

InterfaceLanguage=English

LeasedLicenseExpiry=2011-04-24 14:58:24, 2011-09-09 15:37:26

LeasedLicenseServer=qvp://localhost

LeasedLicenseCheck=INVALID

InstalledLIBID110={15B258E8-415E-11D1-934D-0040333C91CC}

CanDynamicUpdate=1