Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Location of information about licenses

Hello all,

does anyone know where information shown on screenshot is stored on local disk?

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

The simplest way I have found to extract this is to ask the server to create the XML versions of the pgo file.

This is then really simple to read into Qlikview, note I didn't think my files were generating but they were just in my published apps folder rather than the server folder so once you have changed the settings file and restarted the server then make sure you check around to find them.

There is a good thread on it here:

Reading pgo files

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

This will be stored in .pgo file, which is encrypted file.

You will find the file under the Root folder which you have defined in System - >Setup - > QlikView Server - >Folder Tab.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

The simplest way I have found to extract this is to ask the server to create the XML versions of the pgo file.

This is then really simple to read into Qlikview, note I didn't think my files were generating but they were just in my published apps folder rather than the server folder so once you have changed the settings file and restarted the server then make sure you check around to find them.

There is a good thread on it here:

Reading pgo files