Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.
I got a qlikview document with several sheets
on some sheets I need to select in fields specific or range of values
for now everything is working just fine
now the document is being deployed and a task is created on it to reduce it on certain values of a field
what is happening is the following:
if the source document was saved and closed while the active sheet was one of the sheets in which a lock is made on some fields, then upon reduction the excluded fields are being deleted
whereas if the source document was saved and closed while the active sheet was one in which no lock was applied on a field the task's distribution and reduction work perfectly
Please advise to solve this issue
I got this from QlikView Server manual for version 11
Reduction with Lock Fields
In previous versions of QlikView, a reduction was affected by lock fields (by in effect reduce on the locked values). In QlikView 11 Server, the reduction ignores any locked fields
So I have to upgrade to version eleven!!!