Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm trying to set up Qlikview Server to allow anonymoyus user to acess files.

I made all the configurations in Qlikview Server and Web Server and when i try to open the file in qlikview acess point it gives me this error:

Authenticate=&tunnuler.... QVSTUNNEL.dll... could not be opened

Does any of you now why is  this happening?

Best regards,

EM

3 Replies
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi, Eliano.

Do you have QV enterprise and sessions cals? Otherwise, I don't think you can have anonymous users.

... but you got an error message that mentions the QVSTunnel. So, if you have the proper license, I would also check firewall settings.

Hope it helps,

Erich

Not applicable
Author

If you have proper license which I assume you have and I shall assume you are letting Qlikview Server control access to files, then simply added your server anonymous account as a user to the required file and someone without a logon should be able to view said file.

Thinkgs to lookout for : is windows allowing anon access accounts?, is the windows folder for your QV apps anon privliged?

It would be preferable though to simply greate a user account in windows server say user:test pass:1234 and then let this account access specific files and make the credentials freely available, you could even edit the footer file in access point to display the generic logon, I did this to enter a forgot password function for my users.

-- Chris

Not applicable
Author

I think its a licence problem.

By the way, how do i change the firewall? is the windows firewall or there is a firewall in qv server?

Thanks for both of the answers