Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Macro SETS and Printing Report problem - CODE - 911

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a huge project and I have a deadline in next few days, right now i'm stuck on print report. Everything is working fine on the QV side, as soon as i try to print (PDF) for all products in selected department. its showing me wrong counts following is DB structure and one my my count expression.

Product Category SubCategory ProductName

1 Cars Honda-Civic Civic-1000

2 Cars Honda-Accord Accord -5000

3 Cars Toyata - Camry Camry-2000

4 Liquor Wines wine-101

5 Liquor Beers Bud-Light

REPORT : (Chart - Table)

ProductName Sales Category AVG. SubCategory AVG.

Civic-1000 1M 50M 10M

now, in these KPIs i need Sales Averages for Category and Subcategory too and it works fine in QV, but i need to generate reports for all products in Selected Category. and when i do print report it gives me wrong AVGs.

Selection : Users always select a Category , Subcategory and Product

My Expression.

Sum({$ <ProductName = , ProductId = > } ProductSales)

Note: Report is a Chart Table.

This equation is not working in the Print Report where i'm banding report with the ProductID. initial Selection for print all the Product report is as following

SELECTION for PRINT ALL PRODUCTS : Category - Cars

Also, i have a macro which implements the selection for the Subcategory as soon as you change the ProductId or Product Name. in short for this SET Equation to work i must have Sub-category Selected. so i have a Macro.

Please HELP.

2 Replies
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Sorry, I can see the problem you're talking about, but don't know how to solve it. I have almost no experience with reports.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you John for taking time to a look into it.

I have submitted a request to Qlikview support and they are looking into it, i'll post a solution once i hear from them.