Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

nilesh_gangurde
Valued Contributor

Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: 5.7.1 <Mail Address>... Relaying denied

Hiii All

I am Getting the Following error while trying to set up the mails.

Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: 5.7.1 <Mail Address>... Relaying denied

Please guide.

-Nilesh

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: 5.7.1 <Mail Address>... Relaying denied

Hi,

This can mean several things. I would contact the Administrator of the E-mail system you are trying to use for help. Normally, this can be caused by trying to use anonymous and the e-mail sender. However, this is not a problem with QlikView and has to do with the mail system rejecting the mail it is receiving .

Bill

4 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: 5.7.1 <Mail Address>... Relaying denied

Hi,

This can mean several things. I would contact the Administrator of the E-mail system you are trying to use for help. Normally, this can be caused by trying to use anonymous and the e-mail sender. However, this is not a problem with QlikView and has to do with the mail system rejecting the mail it is receiving .

Bill

nilesh_gangurde
Valued Contributor

Will you please share how to send the mails from command line for testing purpose.

-Nilesh

Employee
Employee

I am not sure what you mean. Have you contacted your Email Administrator?

Bill

nilesh_gangurde
Valued Contributor

Thanxxx a lot Bill,

I have contacted the Email sever administrator and its because of the QV servers IP is not added into the SMTP relay server.

Thanxx for your reply.

-Nilesh