Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Qlikview integration

Dear Community members,

I have a client with microsoft dynamics CRM. I would like to ask few questions regarding Microsoft CRM

1) How to connect to Microsoft CRM is there any connector or ODBC driver?

2) Is it possible to integrate qlikview with CRM site? if yes, do I required some license?

or it will be like link or page web part or something similar.

Regards

ASHFAQ 

3 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III
Author

Hi All,

Can Someone Help me on this?

Regards

ASHFAQ

Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Hi,

If MSCRM is deployed onsite an normal odbc-connection will do. MSCRM already has pre-defined filtered views set up that you should read your data from. Do not read directly from the tables.

I would recommend that you embedd QV as an iframe in the MSCRM interface. A few lines of javascript code will usually do the trick, depending on CRM version.

Since mscrm relies on ad authentication you dont need to worry about that if QV is set up to do the same.

No extra licenses is needed for QV apart from named/doc cals for the users using qv objects.

You could also embedd single QV objects to cut down on size if you like, our integration forum should get you started with that.

Not applicable

HI Ashfaq,

Do you already get the answer for your question? I'd like to know more about your discussion, please help me out and appreciate your feedback.

Regards,

Denny