Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.
Can anyone say me how monitor the performances and documents access in my server? I have QV 9 SR1 server.
I know there are several log files a should read...but I didn't manage the server installation and I'm not very familiar with it..
I hope someone helps me.
Thank you in advance.
Please have a look to this reply in the forumhttp://community.qlik.com/forums/t/22214.aspxhttp://community.qlik.com/forums/t/23495.aspxor check on your disk - should have also come with the (complete) installation of the server.
pls refer attached application.
I've tried your app, but the reload process fails: all seem go in the right way, but at the script end qlikview crushes and closes itself...I'm not able to understand why...
pls check log files.
I cheked it:
All seems to go fine, the last step executed is the "maxdate" calculation:
MaxDateIsland:11/30/2010 12:29:16 PM: 0339 LOAD11/30/2010 12:29:16 PM: 0340 1 as MaxID,11/30/2010 12:29:16 PM: 0341 MAX([Session Start]) as MaxSessionDT11/30/2010 12:29:16 PM: 0342 resident Sessions11/30/2010 12:29:16 PM: 2 campi trovati: MaxID, MaxSessionDT, 1 linee recuperate11/30/2010 12:29:16 PM: 0344 if QVPRpath <> '' then11/30/2010 12:29:16 PM: 0351 LET vMaxMonth = Month(PEEK('MaxSessionDT',0,'MaxDateIsland'))11/30/2010 12:29:16 PM: 0352 LET vMaxDay = Date(PEEK('MaxSessionDT',0,'MaxDateIsland'), 'YYYY-MM-DD')11/30/2010 12:29:16 PM: 0353 LET vMaxTaskDate = Date(PEEK('MaxTaskDate',0,'MaxDateIsland'))11/30/2010 12:29:16 PM: 0385 exit script11/30/2010 12:29:16 PM: Azione conclusa
After that my Qlikview shut down...
This is the windows error log:
Faulting application Qv.exe, version 9.0.7257.6, faulting module Qv.exe, version 9.0.7257.6, fault address 0x000000000116fa68.