Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Multidimensional Heatmap

I am trying to create a heatmap using block chart. Requirement is to create the heatmap with at least 2 dimensions.. Its like having a block chart within block chart... For example, I should be able to create a block chart with primary dimension as Product and for each Product block in the chart, there will be innner block chart for related Clients.

Even though I specify 2 dimensions for blockchart, QlikView doesnt seem to plot the chart using both. It only uses one dimension during display...

Can this be possible in QlikView? Thanks in advance...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Seems to be working fine for me. See attached for a heatmap by country and city. Am I not understanding the problem?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Seems to be working fine for me. See attached for a heatmap by country and city. Am I not understanding the problem?

Not applicable
Author

By the way John, do you know how to set the same color for each country ?

jj

Not applicable
Author

John, thanks for posting an example..

It was combination of visible levels and other settings which caused the block chart not to display 2 dimensions.. Problem has been solved after following your example...

jj - Country background color can be set in properties --> presentation.. see the attached updated example... not sure if this is what you were looking for...