Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
vikasshana
New Contributor III

Need help in converting percentage into value

Hi,

I need some help in the percentage value. Basically I have created a table in Qlikview which has an expression which calculate percentage and I want an expression which gives the value of that percentage. For example if the percentage is 69% and I want an expression which gives value of 69% in another column.

Below is the example table which I've created and the expressions which I'm using to get the percentage value.

TechnologyTotal DevicesTotal Scannable Devices% Coverage
Desktop368,964253,75769%

As you can see from the above example for the technology desktop the percentage is 69% and I want the expression to convert 69% to the number or value in another column as Coverage Value. Below is the expression which I'm using to get the % Coverage.

% Coverage Expression : count(Total Scannable Devices)/count(Total Devices)

Total Devices Expression: count(distinct columnname)

Total Scannable Devices Expression: count(distinct if(Columnname='Scanned',Columnname))

Regards,

Bharath Vikas

2 Replies
vishsaggi
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: Need help in converting percentage into value

What you mean by number or value? What value you are looking to get there. 69% of Total devices scanned is 253,757, is this the value you are looking for?

el_aprendiz111
Valued Contributor

Re: Need help in converting percentage into value

Hi,

1 option

POR.png

Community Browser