Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Needs to open from first sheet

Hi,

From Accespoint if i was opening the sample.qvw file and closing the qvw in webbrowser withsome selection in second sheet. And after some time again i was trying to open the sample.qvw file then also i was able to see same selections starts from second sheet.

How can i overcome this problem i.e; whenever i open the qvw file from accesspoint it should open from first sheet as same as like when we open from local machine.

Please can you share your experience on this.

THanks in advance.

Labels (2)
7 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

In document settings go in triggers -> on open -> presentation and use activate sheet option writeing the id of the sheet

Let me know

Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you open documents from the access point you can pass parameters in the URL, for example for the sheet to open. See this discussion: Passing Parameters in a URL and Document Chaining

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your response on this post.

Instead of that is there any option that resolves this problem from QMC settings.

Thanks in advance

Gysbert_Wassenaar

No, there's no option in the QMC for specifying how a document should be opened.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

try to uncheck allow session recovery

regards,

MT

Not applicable
Author

Hi, thanks for your post.

This was working only when i close entire IE browser.

If my browser contains 2 tabs i.e; Qlikview-Accespoint and sample.qvw. Now if i'm closing only the "sample.qvw" file then if i open again the "sample.qvw" from Qlikview-Accespoint tab then the selections remains same.

Is there any other approach that we can succeed without closing the entier IE browser ?

Thanks in advance

Not applicable
Author

For this go to document properties -> trigger -> on open -> activate sheet and clear all

regards,

MT