Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

New QlikView Installation Guide Available!

Hello QlikView Users,

If you have any questions regarding installing QlikView please check out this post on the Qlik Support Updates Blog. There is a new step-by-step guide available that helps troubleshoot common issues that can occur. It also includes pictures to walk you through the installation. It is based on the Help site installation guide but hopefully the add-ons will help with the process.

Be sure to subscribe to the Qlik Support Updates Blog as well! The blog offers guidance from your peers on hot topics, announcement of new software releases for Qlik Sense, and updates regarding Qlik from the VP of Customer Success, Daniel Coullet.

Kind regards,

Qlik Digital Support

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂
Labels (4)
3 Replies
shandilyashiva9
Contributor
Contributor

The latest QlikView version is November 2018/12.30, and the lastest Service Release (SR) is SR1, which has a build

number of 12.30. 20100, the Initial Release build was 12.

krnt.run

indigocard.ltd

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @shandilyashiva9,

I'm not sure what you're basing your post from, but the latest QlikView version is May 2021 SR2 (QV 12.60.20200).  You can always check the Qlik Download Site for latest versions.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

@smith11484,

Your post is not accurate. See my comment prior to yours:

I'm not sure what you're basing your post from, but the latest QlikView version is May 2021 SR2 (QV 12.60.20200).  You can always check the Qlik Download Site for latest versions.

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!