Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrewmo
Creator
Creator

No Document Package Found

Hello

I have a weekly task which reloads and distributes a PDF report to a list of emails. The task has been running without issue for about 4 months. Today for some strange reason the task failed. Here is what was sent in the error log email:

3/27/2017 7:32:19 AM Error Failed to generate QVW File package.. Exception=QDSMain.Exceptions.NoDocumentPackageFoundException: No Document Package found. at QDSMain.DistributeHelper.GetDocumentPackage(ILogBucket logBucket, IDictionary`2 duplicateList, Document document, eDocumentType documentType, String url, Boolean showToolBar, String reportID, Int32 maxRetries, Int32 currentRetry) at QDSMain.DistributeHelper.GrabPDFFile(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, FilePackageContainer i_ParentFilePackageContainer, String i_FileName, Dictionary`2 i_DuplicateList, Document i_Document)
3/27/2017 7:32:20 AM Error The task "Reload and Distribute of Documents\AMOBERG\CX_Report.qvw" failed. Exception: QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: Failed to generate QVW File package.. Exception=QDSMain.Exceptions.NoDocumentPackageFoundException: No Document Package found. at QDSMain.DistributeHelper.GetDocumentPackage(ILogBucket logBucket, IDictionary`2 duplicateList, Document document, eDocumentType documentType, String url, Boolean showToolBar, String reportID, Int32 maxRetries, Int32 currentRetry) at QDSMain.DistributeHelper.GrabPDFFile(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, FilePackageContainer i_ParentFilePackageContainer, String i_FileName, Dictionary`2 i_DuplicateList, Document i_Document) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.RevertOneAndAlwaysOne(Document qvbDocument) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.ReleaseQvb(Document qvbDocument) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Distribution(String fileName, DistributionRequest distributionRequest, TaskResult taskResult, String repeatVariableName, String currentRepeatVariableValue) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

Does anyone happen to know what causes this error?

Thanks

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the cause for this issue??

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Usually the printer component is not installed or installed with the Print Spooler service stopped. Make sure it is running and reinstall the PDFXchange software. If you cannot find it, request it to Qlik Support.