Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gustavgager
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

No Webbsite to choose from?

Hi there.

Im trying to deploy Qlikview using IIS isntead of the buildin webbserver.

I have created a simple batchscript to install IIS on Server 2012 (pkgmgr) and in my test enviroment in works great. But when i tried to use it on a new installed customer server i ran into a problem.

IIS works perfectly but when i install QV server and choose IIS installation: you get a dialog where you choose witch website you want to use. In my case. There ware no website what so ever. rebooted, iisreset end everytjing else that i could think of.

Anyone has any idee or know whats required for the installation to actually "detect" the websites on the local machine.

The batch script i use ins attached. Perhaps someone else find is usefull.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

It appears that you are not loading everything in you .bat file that is needed. Also, you need to make usre what version on QlikView you are trying to install. I see you are installing on 2012 and if it is 2012 R2 it isn't supported yet.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I have just tested 11.20 SR5 with IIS and it saw the websites and installed.

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
gustavgager
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Did you test my Batch file? Becuase i tested it to on a virtual server and it worked fine. So the question is why it didnt work on the other server? Whats making it visible in the QV installer?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Just tried it again using your file and  it shows me the Websites.

Bill