Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

No task scheduled, whereas some are planned

Hi,

I've changed some parameters in the "reload" section of my QV server for 2 of my documents. I've clicked on the "apply" button.

When I go to the front page, in the "tasks" section, I see nothing, whereas I should see my 2 reload tasks.

Does anybody already had this behaviour ?
How can I have my reload work ?

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Did you select some Server Perload Options? Try to set Preload to "Never" in QEMC. This helped me to get the task back on the status sheet.

Not applicable
Author

My "preload" option was "never". I tried to change to "auto", then my task appeared. I re-changed to "never", my task was still there.

Is this just a display mistake ?

Not applicable
Author

I don't know. This is just a work around. I am still waiting for feedback from QlikTech regarding this matter.

Could you please check your logfile "Dafault.xls" under C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Publisher\Qlikview Distribution Service\1\Log?

Do you find these lines in your log file:

"Exception=System.Exception: Bad value: " or "Finished. Result=NewWorkorderDeserializationFailed"?

Not applicable
Author

I don't have

"Exception=System.Exception: Bad value: " or "Finished. Result=NewWorkorderDeserializationFailed"

in my log files.

Not applicable
Author

I had the same problem. I don't really knwo why this behaviour is coming up but I avoid this problem like this:
1. Before deleting documents from directory I assure to remove the reload on this document.
2. Remove all Document Calls and wait until they are no more display in the list.

You have to ensure, that the Document you want to delete, has no realtions within a task or document call.

Now if you anyway do not see the planned tasks, then you can enforce the server to redirect and reload with a small trick:

Chose any documt and setup a reload (you can remove this later) and apply. In my case it helps to show the task list again 🙂 I hope it helps you too.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Nicholas,

I am facing the same problem. Did you get a resolution for this?

Thanks,

Renison