Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rajtechnocraft
Contributor III
Contributor III

Not Displaying values in calculation colums from client systems for application hoisted on QlikView server

Hi all,

I am using an application which has set analysis in it. The application is working fine when i am using it in local system. When i am hosting it in QlikView server and acessing it from client system .It is not showing me values in the reports .It shows zero values for all calculation columns in reports

Required help on Urgent basis.

Regards

Raj

11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set Analysis wasn't around pre 8.5 so make sure that QVS/Clients are of a later version (preferrably 8.50.6299 or 9.00.7119).

If this is not causing the issue then perhaps you could post an example of the document?

rajtechnocraft
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The Client System plugins are ver 8.5. and for rest of Applications set Analysis it is displaying values on client Machines Also

Only For One Set of reporyts The Client Is not able to Display Values In Calculation Columns.

rajtechnocraft
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

i am using 8.5.5904.2 client system plugin setup ,. can u tell me which version to use ??

rajtechnocraft
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Please tell me from where to download the plugin 9.0 or higher ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hm, haven't even heard of that version.

http://www.qlik.com/download is the place to go. You need to log in to open up the version selector for downloading stuff.

rajtechnocraft
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

HI,

thanks for the help but , i tried installing ie plugin 9.00.07119 but problem persists .. still set analysi does not show in browser..

My server is a 64 bit ,, and we ie 64 bit plugin is not available ... ?? what can be done

Anonymous
Not applicable

Plugin is 32-bit only but runs fine on 64-bit OS.

So.. are both QVS and Plugin on 9.00.7119? The same version as the developer in which the document was created?

In that case, post the document and I can take a look at it. Otherwise, make sure you have the same Server/Client version.

Not applicable

We are having the exact same issue as Raj - started yesterday.

The only thing we implemented yesterday was initiating a job on QVS using an EDX call from a QV macro which we have to run on a 32-bit machine which retrieves data from an Access database. This, of course, required setting up the QlikView EDX group locally on the QVS.

This is a clean QV9 installation (did not upgrade from 8.5) and we are running SR4 on everything (I did update my IE plugin to SR5 just to see if that may fix the problem).

I happened to stumble across this post while searching to see if anyone else had experienced this issue (90% of our problems have been resolved by using the community). Looks like Raj and I are the only two so far.

I'm going to open a trouble ticket with support to see if we can get this resolved asap. Will let everyone know the resolution.

Not applicable

Nevermind... we took the plung and rebooted the server (rare occasion). Works fine now.