Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

[Object error]

Hi.

I'm with this problem - [Object error] - when I try to list the Apps using the link "List all Documents". If I use the option below (Open with QlikView Analyser), I can reach the Apps list and open the qvw without any problem. I'm thinking that my problem is with the IIS, because the QlikView Server is working normally.

Environment: QlikView Server 8.5, IIS 7, Windows Server 2008.

Thank you
Julian

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Karl.

QlikView Server is OK. The users can access all apps normally, but in the link below, not in "List all documents".

The access point also has the same problem... If the user try to list all apps in servername/qlikview/accesspoint , there is zero apps.

Thank you again for your help

Best Regards
Julian

View solution in original post

7 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Make sure ASP.NET is enabled in the IIS.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Daniel.

Thank you for your reply.

The ASP.NET is enable in the IIS.

Any other idea?

Best regards
Julian

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

In the properties of the virtual directory make sure you have version 2.0 of ASP .NET framework selected in the ASP.NET tab.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Karl.

I checked and the version 2.0 of ASP is selected. I'm using the IIS 7.

I tryed to create a new application pool, with the same user that starts the service, but still nothing.

Thanks
Julian

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Julian,

QlikView Server is running without any problem, right? Can you connect to the server using the QlikView Developer?

Regards

Not applicable
Author

Hi Karl.

QlikView Server is OK. The users can access all apps normally, but in the link below, not in "List all documents".

The access point also has the same problem... If the user try to list all apps in servername/qlikview/accesspoint , there is zero apps.

Thank you again for your help

Best Regards
Julian

Not applicable
Author

Hi..

Have you tried to change the authentication method on IIS ? I'm having the same problem then i change the authentication method on IIS (under Directory Security) after that no more "object error" and all the document list is appear again.