Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Objects on top of each other greyed out (not clickable) in web interface

I've placed a text object BENEATH a selector object.

Set layers accordingly (so text object layer is LOWER then selector object)

In QV fat client everything is fine and I can click on the selector, but when looking it in Web-view the selector object is greyed-out/placed BENEATH the text object and is not clickable..

Someone a idea?

2 Replies
roger_stone
Creator III
Creator III

I've seen similar behaviour with text objects layered on top of text objects. We have a text object used as a backdrop (layer 0) and put another text object on top (level 1). Same sort of thing on various tabs in the same document. Save the dosument, exit, re-open it and some of the layer 1 objects have become layer -1 (and thus not visible). Go to sheet objects, find the problem text object, change it back to layer 1. Nothing happens.

If you delete the layer -1 object and recreate it, it's usually ok. Not really ideal though. We're seeing this with v10 SR2 but it appears to be ok in v10 SR1.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Roger,

In my current working file, Contains  a textobjects with images when i am working on system application it works everything fine, but when i changed to webmode then the textobjects are hidding.

If i am selecting other sheet and coming back to same sheet again then they are displaying. This procedure is repeating everytime when i change the size  of the textobject or clicking the other objects.

how i can overcome the problem that not to make any hide for textobjects in Webview mode.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Venkat