Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Offline content refresh

Hi,

Is it possible to automate the refresh of offline content stored in the Qlikview iOS iPad app?

If I have 40 bookmarks across a suite of reports, all downloaded and containing current data ready for offline use, is there an easy way to refresh all of this bookmarked content when the report data itself is refreshed?

Can it be scheduled or automated in any way?

I realise this has been discussed in several questions but I haven't found a comprehensive answer yet - so apologies for repeat content...

Thanks in advance

Jack

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

If the bookmark is not changed and if you connect to server again.

It will be refreshed.

Regards

ASHFAQ

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Once Your application is offline and let say you do some analysis or create some bookmarks on offline file,

Then those content cannot be taken back to serer, after you are connected to server.

If you create any bookmarks while connecting to server then those content will be available for you with by downloading the app for offline analysis.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Ashfaq,

What if I download bookmarked content to be avialable offline, then the source data is updated one week later. Do I need to manually download the same bookmark again or will it automatically refresh?

I guess I could just test it

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

If the bookmark is not changed and if you connect to server again.

It will be refreshed.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Excellent - thanks