cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnan
Creator III
Creator III

Old documents in QV9

Old documents that i'm removing from QV server are still showing in Qlikview Management. Why?

Can i delete it somwhere?

The document was not reloaded because the path "C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Documents\\XX\XX.qvw" could not be found.
The task "XX/XX.qvw" failed. ErrorCount=1

6 Replies
Not applicable

Did you remove the reload planning before removing the QlikView file itself?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

This is an issue with Version 9. You need to make sure you clear the tasks before you delete the QVW.. Here is how to fix it. Please backup any files you edit before you do.

Stop the QlikView Publisher Command Center Service

Edit the DocumentTask.xml remove the lines that are invalid.

Start the QlikView Publisher Command Center Service

Now in the QlikView Management Console edit one of the tasks that is still valid. I have been able to just open the task and save it.

Now the old ones shouldn't be under Status anymore.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
skoppe
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have the same problem, but can't find the xml file anywhere. I'm on Server RC2.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I solved this problem with copying any qvw file in difined folder and renamig it to deleted file name. Then I removed reload process for this file in QMC. And after that it is possible to delete unnecessary qvw. And it is all without stopping any process of QVS

Rgds,
Artjoms

lhr
Employee
Employee

the file documenttask.xml is found in [AppData]\QlikTech\Publisher\CommandCenter\QVPR, where [AppData] is usually C:\Documents and settings\All Users\Application Data on windows xp based systems and C:\ProgramData on vista systems.

cheers,

lars

Not applicable

I had the same problem and fixed it with renaming to old document names liked described above.

But i still have one problem now:
My old documents with reload error keep listed in the STATUS view in QMC and QEMC. How can i clean this list or remove them there?

regards.